1Marksman is a small, woman-owned and operated organization. We are a well-established consulting firm opening in 2014 with a reputation for innovative and lasting results. Our consultants are seasoned experts in the fields of Business and Technology. 1Marksman covers several technology areas, but a core focus is low voltage cable infrastructure to include removal of CAT3/5 and install of CAT6/6A and above, fiber, fusion splicing, DAS and GPON. We support companies as a sub-contractor and a staff augmentation partner.
1Marksman is a Maryland Certified Local, Disadvantage Business Enterprise (LDBE), Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), Small Business Enterprise (SBE), Woman-Business Enterprise (WBE), and designated by the Washington Metro Airport Authority (WMAA) as an approved Airport Concessions Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program (ACDBE) business partner.
- Port Covington Project in Baltimore MD. Subcontractor to Vision Technologies pulling structured cable in 6 buildings
- Wireless for Large Contractor in Washington DC
- Cabled 70 plus buildings for Howard University and installed wireless in all the buildings and stadium
- Cisco equipment upgrades at 250 VA medical centers
- WV State courthouse structured cabling upgrades
- UP Postal Service Call Center modernization projects
- CAT6/6A Cable Pulling and Termination
- Closet Clean Up and Dressing
- Equipment Rack and Stack
- Fiber Cable Pulling & Fusion Splicing
- Distributed Antennae Systems (DAS)
- Gigabit Ethernet passive Optical Network (GPON)
- All things wireless – Mesh, WISP, Point to Point, Internal, External, Predictive Analysis
- Internal, External, Predictive Analysis, etc.
- All Technicians are trained, at least OSHA 10 certified, 90% Hilti Gun and lift certified
- Design & Engineering services for telecom closet and data center renovation/ buildouts
- Converged Voice, Data, Video, and Wi-Fi